WEBSITE TERMS – GENERAL
Please read these user terms carefully. They are a legal document and by accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You agree that you have read and understood all clauses. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Womenclimb’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Womenclimb’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Womenclimb at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Where copyright is infringed Womenclimb will seek settlement directly with the infringer or through the courts, if necessary.
- Should you wish to use any materials from the web site outside of the use license describe above you must contact Womenclimb to gain consent and arrange payment of the appropriate fees/ royalties.
- The materials on Womenclimb’s web site are provided “as is”. Womenclimb makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Womenclimb does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Womenclimb or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Womenclimb’s Internet site, even if Womenclimb or a Womenclimb authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
- The materials appearing on Womenclimb’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Womenclimb does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Womenclimb may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Womenclimb does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Womenclimb has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Womenclimb of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim relating to Womenclimb’s web site shall be governed by UK Law without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the sign up process online, by clicking “Sign Up”
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you via email to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the type of Membership you choose.
- You cannot transfer this agreement or your membership to anyone else.
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
- The annual membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase, via Paypal or Go Cardless.
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership there may be an admin fee charged when you upgrade.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- You may not freeze your membership.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
- In the future we may need to increase the price of your membership. Prior to your annual renewal you will be notified by us of the price increase and we will make it clear when your price increase will take effect. At this point you will have the right to terminate your membership in accordance with these membership terms and conditions.
- Your direct debit may be renewed automatically, annually via the Go Cardless & Paypal third party applications.
- According to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you choose to start your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
- Womenclimb membership gives you access to use the Content for personal purposes only. You MUST NOT redistribute content, files, spreadsheets or any other resources from the member area to anyone. If you think your friend would love something, encourage them to become a member. If you’re unsure you can email us.
- You also must not:
- a. use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
b. insert advertising, branding or other promotional content into the Site or Content;
c. attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or materials through the Site;
d. engage in automatic gathering of information from or through the Site (such as “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or harvesting of e-mail addresses);
e. attempt to interrupt or alter the Site’s operation in any way (for example through sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding” servers, or introducing a virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot or other computer routine );
f. use the Site or the Content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates third party intellectual property or other rights, or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory; or
g. except as allowed in these Membership Terms, copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the Content or any other data or code made available through the Site.
LOG-IN ABUSE POLICY
- Your Womenclimb website access is for your use only. It is issued to you uniquely for your use.
- Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Womenclimb members’ area using your username and password.
- You are responsible for the security of your details and keeping devices secure at all times. You are obliged to make all reasonable efforts to keep your password and username safe.
- You are obliged to inform us if you believe there has been unauthorised access of your members’ area or use of your username and password.
- Logins are monitored and if we think that your membership login is being misused, we may, at our discretion, decide to conduct an investigation. If this happens, we will a) contact you to ask for information so that we may investigate thoroughly and b) inform you of the outcome. We expect members to provide reasonable assistance in this circumstance.
- If you fail to cooperate, and/or we have reasonable grounds to believe that your member area has been compromised or used by others, with or without your knowledge and/or consent, we reserve the right to levy a penalty charge or cancel membership without refund with immediate effect. The penalty charge will be calculated to account for the number of occasions we believe the account has been accessed in an unauthorised manner multiplied by the daily membership charge, plus an administration fee of £30.
- If we have grounds to believe that you knowingly provided others access to your account and the private members’ area of the Womenclimb website, we may hold you responsible for the behaviour and actions of those persons, and any associated damages.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROMOTION & OFFERS – TERMS
- Womenclimb reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
- Members must be 16 or older.
- You agree to follow the Womenclimb values and fundamentals, particularly in relation to conduct and behaviour. We may make changes to these at any time.
- You will usually have access to the Womenclimb website 24 hrs a day. There may be occasions when the Womenclimb website needs to be closed for maintenance. We will do everything we can to inform you of this and to give you notice. You will not be entitled to a refund in such circumstances.
- Where there are circumstances outside of our control we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform.
- We are not liable for any monies paid to external organisations of any description, including but not limited to accommodation providers, instructors, transportation organisations, outside of the contracted services provided through our membership site.
- You have legal rights as a consumer. Services and products must be carried out with reasonable skills and care. You can gain information and advice at Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of your contract.